Hello from northern Los Angeles County!

PoorDad

Hello, all. My name is Marc, and I am getting ready to order a 2022 JLUR in the near future. I have had a couple of Jeeps (79 CJ5, 08 JKUR), a 20 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 (had no soul!), a 92 Nissan Hardbody 4X4 (was a blast and is still on the road) a 95 D90 (still regret selling that one) and a 98 Chevy Tahoe 4x4. I fell in love with going off road in 1992 with that Nissan in the desert outside of Bullhead City and in the mountains of So California, and except for these past few years where weekends have been devoted to my daughter's travel softball career, I spent most of my spare time on the trail somewhere. Last year, I bought a Tacoma thinking it would be my off road ride for the rest of my life. I gave it a year, and hated it. Fortunately, I was able to sell it to a dealer (for 2K more than I paid for it) and am now waiting for the right moment to order my new Jeep. I am hoping to get it sometime in the first couple of months of 2022. I am looking to get a JLUR with a hard top, and the XR package. That's it. Don't need anything else. At least not from the factory...

Looking forward to spending some quality time on here, waiting. Cheers!

Top Bottom