Hello From NorCal

cali crusher

A friendly hello from North Bay area with a 2012 orange crush JK with only 2 doors. This is my first jeep and I've done a lot to it and go wheelin quite a bit. I've been to Moab and all over the Sierras. Always looking forward to that next mod! :daydream:
Looking forward to possibly meeting a few of you someday out on the trails!

A friendly hello from North Bay area with a 2012 orange crush JK with only 2 doors. This is my first jeep and I've done a lot to it and go wheelin quite a bit. I've been to Moab and all over the Sierras. Always looking forward to that next mod! :daydream:
Looking forward to possibly meeting a few of you someday out on the trails!

Welcome to wayalife. I live in the foothills and highways 88 I'm always down for some wheelin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey Welcome to Wayalife! I'm probably a little further north here in Nice, CA:beer: :::wheres the wine glass emote:::

Kat

oh and btw ya'lls I'm back..

Hello back from East Bay. Like it's been said before, let us know when to want to go out and we can all try to get something together.

Also, I have ONLY 2 doors...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope you don't mind if I add those of you from the area to my friend list. I've got a few runs coming up. This weekend I will be at slick rock trail. We are doing a couple cal4wheel events in August (sierra trek and high sierra poker run) My jeep is kinda hard to miss, feel free to come say hello :beer:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope you don't mind if I add those of you from the area to my friend list. I've got a few runs coming up. This weekend I will be at slick rock trail. We are doing a couple cal4wheel events in August (sierra trek and high sierra poker run) My jeep is kinda hard to miss, feel free to come say hello :beer:

I run slick rock a couple times a year. Let's plan a trip up there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from the East Bay (Dublin)! :)

New to the Jeep family so always looking to meet friends and check out new Jeeps! :)

Hi, from the east bay/delta area. I usually go out a couple weekends a month. Let me know if you plan anything.

Top Bottom