Hello from Missouri

B Nelson

My wife and I purchased a 2021 Firecracker red JLUR a couple months ago and love it. I've already spent way too much money on upgrades, however I'm not complaining, just saying. It has 20" Rage wheels with 305/55/R20 M/T tires and a new 2.5" lift. Just wanted to say hey and thanks for having us. camper.jpg

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Great combo there. Hoping to get a small camp trailer in the future for us as well 😁

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Great combo there. Hoping to get a small camp trailer in the future for us as well 😁
Thank you. This camper is a 2020 Jayco Hummingbird and weighs about 3K lbs. Total weight for the loaded Jeep and loaded camper is approx 9400lbs. It's a crumb heavy, however the 3.6 w/8 speed does great and I don't have any issues with swaying. I purchased a Curt Echo brake controller, which is wireless and it works great also. If I was doing it over, I'd get a trailer that's a touch lighter.

Thank you. This camper is a 2020 Jayco Hummingbird and weighs about 3K lbs. Total weight for the loaded Jeep and loaded camper is approx 9400lbs. It's a crumb heavy, however the 3.6 w/8 speed does great and I don't have any issues with swaying. I purchased a Curt Echo brake controller, which is wireless and it works great also. If I was doing it over, I'd get a trailer that's a touch lighter.
Yep, we'll need to go even lighter now that we have a 2dr.

Top Bottom