Hello from Lexington, KY

Bluegrass James

Ive been a poster on JK-Forum since 07. I guess Im sorta ignorant because I just figured out this was here.

My Original Jeep, back in the early 90s, was a CJ7, then I went to a TJ, bought a 4 door JK in December of 06 then, for some weird reason sold it and was jeepless for all of six months. Bought a '12 JK in March of last year.

My wife and I ride with a local (regional) club here and cover RedBird, IN to down around Jellico Mtn, TN. We love Jeeps (obviously) but will both tell you the coolest thing is all the people weve met along the way and become good friends with. Weve got several rides lined up down in the gorge area coming up, as well as at the Dirty Turtle, Land Between the Lakes, etc. This year we are headed to the Roof of the Rockies Jamboree...itll be our first ride west of the MIssissippi.

Our current set up is a 2012 JK Rubicon, Tereflex 4", 35" Nitto Trailgrapplers, Warn 8500vr, PIAA lights on the bumper, Cobra 75 CB, ProCal'd to help us figure out how soon we'll get there, OR-Fab side skins, and various and sundry other stuff. We also have to 3 1/2 year old twin girls and a German Shepherd named Stella. We think they are awful important too. lol.

Top Bottom