Hello from Houston

rizion

Hi All! Have owned a '99 Cherokee and '19 Grand Cherokee, but finally got my dream ride - '22 Red 2dr Wrangler sport s. Loving everything about it for these 1,050 miles thus far. I did already have a 3" Zone suspension lift and some 35's put on and I do love how it looks but would've benefited from some patience and knowledge before going to the nearest shop to my house. No real issues other than a stiffer ride, but thankfully no problems other than my gearing. Have the 3.6 with manual and definitely will be re-gearing to 4.88 from the 3.45 soon. Now I just need to move to the mountains....

DZRTJP

Hi All! Have owned a '99 Cherokee and '19 Grand Cherokee, but finally got my dream ride - '22 Red 2dr Wrangler sport s. Loving everything about it for these 1,050 miles thus far. I did already have a 3" Zone suspension lift and some 35's put on and I do love how it looks but would've benefited from some patience and knowledge before going to the nearest shop to my house. No real issues other than a stiffer ride, but thankfully no problems other than my gearing. Have the 3.6 with manual and definitely will be re-gearing to 4.88 from the 3.45 soon. Now I just need to move to the mountains....
We're working on finding a 2dr Rubicon with the color & options we want. Downsizing from a 2010 JKUR, don't really need the 4 doors anymore. Always loved the 2 doors & finding our 2021 or 2022 JLR will also be an upgrade for us 😁

Top Bottom