Hello from Hawaii... Soon to be Japan

Doc Fluty

Hello... I joined four years ago but this is my first post. I came here a lot for off-road info but didn't have much to offer as I didn't have a Jeep but a Power Wagon. Well, I picked up my first Jeep recently due to wanting to get involved with the Jeep community. I loved my Power Wagon, but not many people took those big guys wheeling.

I am currently in Hawaii but will be moving to Japan in August. I downsized my Power Wagon in large part due to this move. I can't wait to camp near Mount Fuji and see all the sites Japan has to offer.

Thanks for having me and I hope to see some of you around.

Find me on Instagram at: DocFluty

Here is my new Jeep

EuT7n8U.jpg

My recently sold Power Wagon

qvgdvuA.png

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Hello... I joined four years ago but this is my first post. I came here a lot for off-road info but didn't have much to offer as I didn't have a Jeep but a Power Wagon. Well, I picked up my first Jeep recently due to wanting to get involved with the Jeep community. I loved my Power Wagon, but not many people took those big guys wheeling.

I am currently in Hawaii but will be moving to Japan in August. I downsized my Power Wagon in large part due to this move. I can't wait to camp near Mount Fuji and see all the sites Japan has to offer.

Thanks for having me and I hope to see some of you around.

Find me on Instagram at: DocFluty

Here is my new Jeep

EuT7n8U.jpg

My recently sold Power Wagon

qvgdvuA.png
Is this Makua or Yokohama?...

Top Bottom