Hello from Colorado!!!

graceycuoco

Hi everyone, I’m Grace and not entirely a newbie to the Jeep community. They’ve ran in our family from trail hawks and renegades to rubicons for years now. Although, I am used to cruising on the beach, Colorado offers more exhilarating experiences on the rocks. My rig is a 2020 Jeep Willys JL Stingray.
Definitely excited to learn more about different builds and expand my knowledge on Jeep culture.
I’m currently enlisted in the military so finding time to off road is a stretch. So far, since being in Colorado, i’ve only gone to Gold Camp and the Ram Off-road park here.

Bierpower

Hooked
Welcome from Colorado Springs. I live 10 min from ram so I'll likely see you on the trail at some point. What base are you out of? My wife is at schriever.

Last edited:

Colorado4x4

Hi everyone, I’m Grace and not entirely a newbie to the Jeep community. They’ve ran in our family from trail hawks and renegades to rubicons for years now. Although, I am used to cruising on the beach, Colorado offers more exhilarating experiences on the rocks. My rig is a 2020 Jeep Willys JL Stingray.
Definitely excited to learn more about different builds and expand my knowledge on Jeep culture.
I’m currently enlisted in the military so finding time to off road is a stretch. So far, since being in Colorado, i’ve only gone to Gold Camp and the Ram Off-road park here.
Welcome! Some great trails not far from you. Ram is cool. Go check out Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap. We’re up the road in Castle Rock.

JimLee

Hooked
Welcome! Its a long tough road but the retirement is worth it for the health care benefits alone. The pension isn't enough to really retire but it sure buys alot of Jeep parts while you work a second career. Whether your in it for the long haul or not, thank you for your service!

Bierpower

Hooked
Threads to watch if you want to get in on a local trail run.

Top Bottom