Hello from Central CO

tugoo

Hello everyone, we are 5 person family living in Central CO. We recently relocated to CO and recognized very quickly that we needed to upgrade the daily drivers. My wife and I both just purchased Wranglers; she chose the Unlimited Rubi in Dozer and I chose the 2 Door Rubi in Commando Green. To say we are extremely excited is an understatement; we are looking forward to lots of adventures! I look forward to getting to know folks on the site; if you are ever in Central CO trailing look me up! See you on the trails...

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Hello everyone, we are 5 person family living in Central CO. We recently relocated to CO and recognized very quickly that we needed to upgrade the daily drivers. My wife and I both just purchased Wranglers; she chose the Unlimited Rubi in Dozer and I chose the 2 Door Rubi in Commando Green. To say we are extremely excited is an understatement; we are looking forward to lots of adventures! I look forward to getting to know folks on the site; if you are ever in Central CO trailing look me up! See you on the trails...

Welcome, Im about 20 minutes north of you!:beer:

Top Bottom