Hello from Brooksville Fl

Milleniaxx

Hello, I just got my 2022 Rubicon. Trying to figure out what mods I should do. Wanting to get steel bumpers, but not sure what bumpers to buy. I am looking for good looks and a durable finish. Love watching all the videos, and trying to get used to this Jeep Wave thing. Almost caused me to wreck a few times. Are you supposed to hang out of the window and wave both arms?

Sean Nix

Hello, I just got my 2022 Rubicon. Trying to figure out what mods I should do. Wanting to get steel bumpers, but not sure what bumpers to buy. I am looking for good looks and a durable finish. Love watching all the videos, and trying to get used to this Jeep Wave thing. Almost caused me to wreck a few times. Are you supposed to hang out of the window and wave both arms?
Well I’m new here but long term Jeeper. You”will have to learn the art of driving with your knee or lower appendage if you do it that way! Welcome to Jeep life. 😂

Spazbyt

Hooked
Jeep wave from Missouri. Don't forget you can always get some practice by waveing to every car you pass.

Welcome from SoCal! I always do two fingers off the top of the steering wheel or a quick double flash of the high beams. Lol

Top Bottom