Hello from BoltzGuy

boltzguy

Hi all!! I am Boltzguy (Anand). I am from Southern California and been Jeeping since 2017. I recently bought a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and enjoying it. I enjoy a lot going on trails and have been to a few in SoCal and Northern California.

The videos on YouTube Wayalife channel are very interesting and educating. Learnt a lot from those videos. Thank you very much!!

Very soon, I will be upgrading the gear ratio to 5.13 on my Jeep. Very excited about it :)

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey boltzguy, I'm glad to hear you enjoy and find our videos to be educational. While Cindy and I are happy to have you here as a member of our personal home on the internet, we'd be grateful if you could please refrain from directing people to other groups and sites. Thank you.

SparkyInNV

Hey boltzguy, I'm glad to hear you enjoy and find our videos to be educational. While Cindy and I are happy to have you here as a member of our personal home on the internet, we'd be grateful if you could please refrain from directing people to other groups and sites. Thank you.

Attachments

• 364415DE-83E6-46EF-98AC-4C6B83AD86B2.gif
    364415DE-83E6-46EF-98AC-4C6B83AD86B2.gif
    476.3 KB · Views: 28

boltzguy

Thanks for accepting me as a member of your site!! My sincere apologies! As part of my intro, I probably got excited and said something more than I should have said. Duly noted! I have edited my original thread. My apologies again!!

RTjeepman

Hi all!! I am Boltzguy (Anand). I am from Southern California and been Jeeping since 2017. I recently bought a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and enjoying it. I enjoy a lot going on trails and have been to a few in SoCal and Northern California.

The videos on YouTube Wayalife channel are very interesting and educating. Learnt a lot from those videos. Thank you very much!!

Very soon, I will be upgrading the gear ratio to 5.13 on my Jeep. Very excited about it :)
Welcome from Missouri.

Marci

I'm in So Cal too! Welcome!

Top Bottom