HELLO fellow Jeep Owners!!

coontz74

Brand new here and have a LOT to learn. Just bought my first ever "new to me" 2011 Mojave JKU. Loving every minute of it so far :rock: and have lots of questions?
I'm going to be reading as much as I can before I bore all of you with so many already answered questions. Thanks for letting me join such and informative and awesome forum!!

Look forward to contributing as much as I can but hoping to learn more than anything!! :D

Thanks again!!

Greg

FrankenJeeper

Welcome to wayalife! As frank said, don't be shy, I haven't met anyone here yet that's not willing to answer a question or lend a hand. Good to have you here, and post some pics of your rig!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

coontz74

Welcome to Wayalife! Ask away, don't be shy. And post of some photos of that new rig!

I knew that was coming...haha

I honestly don't have a single photo on my camera just on my phone. I promise to get some on my next days off. Funny but cool story, I bought the Jeep a week ago this past Friday and my wife and I put the top down at the dealer and proceeded to put 1600 miles on the Jeep over the last 10 days!! What a RUSH!!!

LOVE THE JEEP!!!:rock:

coontz74

Thanks guys!! I've been WAVING at EVERY Jeep I pass and nobody waves???:idontknow:

Wish other Jeepers would have the passion I already do and show some Jeep support? I'm not gonna stop waving but sure wish I'd see some response??
Anyway, great Forum and looking forward to being a part!!:thumb:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Welcome! Still no pics yet I see hahaha just bustin ur balls guy.

And around me, the only people who wave back are the military members I pass on/off base, males in TJs, YJs, CJs, etc, and people who've modified their Wranglers in some way. I've come to the realization that women who drive Wranglers have no clue about the wave 90% of the time which pisses me off cause I pass a ton of JKs being driven by Women :/ I want to get a big ass sticker that says "If you drive a Jeep, FRIGGIN WAVE WHEN I WAVE TO YOU!" but that doesn't really match the exteriors theme lmao

KPM171

Welcome welcome! :standing wave: Don't be shy, feel free to ask questions. Lots of great folks on this forum.

coontz74

Welcome! Still no pics yet I see hahaha just bustin ur balls guy.

And around me, the only people who wave back are the military members I pass on/off base, males in TJs, YJs, CJs, etc, and people who've modified their Wranglers in some way. I've come to the realization that women who drive Wranglers have no clue about the wave 90% of the time which pisses me off cause I pass a ton of JKs being driven by Women :/ I want to get a big ass sticker that says "If you drive a Jeep, FRIGGIN WAVE WHEN I WAVE TO YOU!" but that doesn't really match the exteriors theme lmao

I'll have pics before the wekend is out. Still working the swing shift..last night tonight but I promise to have some before the end of the weekend...:yup:

Maybe we should all get a group buy on those stickers...it is really frustrating to me too but I'm gonna keep waving - when someone returns the wave it makes it worth while...Thanks for letting me be apart of this forum guys. Hoping to order an Evo level kit in the next couple weeks and some JKS disconnects, don't ever intend to regear or change stock tire size with this Jeep.
I'd like to trade up to a Rubi maybe in a couple years so I'll cut my teeth with the Mojave then maybe I'll be ready for the big leagues??:cheesy:

Top Bottom