Hello everybody"

BlackRockBurner

Want to say hello to everybody. I just joined the forum and look forward to joining the fun! I have a JK Unlimited and was waiting for Jeep to build one since the 80s. Photography, mountain biking, hiking & camping are the things I enjoy, and the jeeping life fits right in.

BlackRockBurner

Welcome to Wayalife. Lets see a photo of that JKU!

I would like to, but would rather post pics using mobile apps. Trying to stay away from sitting behind a desktop/ laptop. I use to have multiple online photo accounts over the years just to see them vanish, sell pics without permission, down grade the quality, ect. So, for me and social stuff it's all about apps on mobile devices, ie: iPad & iPhone. I leave video editing and photo manipulation to my desktop.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I would like to, but would rather post pics using mobile apps. Trying to stay away from sitting behind a desktop/ laptop. I use to have multiple online photo accounts over the years just to see them vanish, sell pics without permission, down grade the quality, ect. So, for me and social stuff it's all about apps on mobile devices, ie: iPad & iPhone. I leave video editing and photo manipulation to my desktop.

Okay, just so your know Wayalife does have a mobile app, it's what I use 97% of the time!

BlackRockBurner

10frank- I'm using it right now. But no easy way of placing photos. Unless I can't see the menu. Looks like you have to use a 3rd party web host then a link or attachment. No direct in app ability I see.

MTG

Caught the Bug
10frank- I'm using it right now. But no easy way of placing photos. Unless I can't see the menu. Looks like you have to use a 3rd party web host then a link or attachment. No direct in app ability I see.

Click on the "photo" icon when you are replying (2nd one from the left), you can then directly upload from your photos on you iPad or iPhone. 👍

10frank9

Web Wheeler

See the second icon here above the keyboard it allows you to access the photos on your device. Push that and link a photo from your device. It will ask you which resolution you would like to use and voila!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361730625.250995.jpg

Edit: thanks MTG but as you see I'm a visual person and attached a photo. Haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom