Headlights

I did enough research for the past few years to say that trucklites are great lights for the money and will last for a long time.

I have the jws. They are great. Nice low beam distance. If you are off roading and want a flood beam WELL that is a good reason to buy some pillar lights or even a light bar. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I own the J.W Speaker Evolution J's and they are good but a friend of mine has the Heated TruckLites and if you are in a climate with a lot of wet snow/slushy conditions I would recommend the heated TruckLites.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh yeah? Where's the fucking graph buster???

A good old one from Ddays on an old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
Suck a donkey dick dumbass. Not everyone gets a boner over light spreads and I don't care to make a spread sheet comparing them.

If you think it is plagiarism you are wrong I have exclusive rights lol ;)
Love you Jerry

A good old one from Ddays on an old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
Suck a donkey dick dumbass. Not everyone gets a boner over light spreads and I don't care to make a spread sheet comparing them.

If you think it is plagiarism you are wrong I have exclusive rights lol ;)
Love you Jerry

This one?

And speaking of proof reading try it sometime...just sayin

If anyone has any questions regarding headlights, please refer back to my chart. If it's not listed, it's worthless. If it's not JW, it's also worthless. At least this is what I was told, so it must be right.

Top Bottom