Headlight Modification Help

HLKSMSH

Ok I will start with I know I know the truck lites are nice and the jw speaker head lights look bad ass. But I dont have the kind of money to drop on them. Now thats out the way here is what I have and open to any ideas to what you guys think on how I should do this install. I can get these lights at a amazing price and after seeing the Rockstar jeep with them I really want them as my headlights. I know these lights are not DOT approved but I am fine with that. I opened them to see if I could rewire then to be a high/low beam or make it half on as a low beam and all on as a high beam but thats not a option also. I am open to any Ideas and like to make my jeep my own as we all do.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 233
  • 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 235
I am going for it was just looking for any idea on how to do it.

Ohh ok ok...

I would remove all I could of the old housing which should leave you with some core support material to work with.

Make some kind of stout L bracket, use the mount that's on the light and make sure it's aimed right and flush with the grill shell.

I've never removed the lights but I'm sure there's a flat surface you can come up with something.

If you can't finger it out send me a pair, ill make some brackets and send em to ya... The brackets. :)

LOL if you knew how cheap I can get these lights you would just buy them I sale led lights. Thanks for the info on how o mount this weekend I am going to give it a try if I leave the mount on it I will have to cut the grill there the light cutouts are but IDC.

Just thought this was funny...

E9F63081-E47E-4C5B-8AC8-1C9345D1238D-954-000000BAD7087DE1_zps46c2e8f5.jpg

Ok guys a follow up I got the lights in but I still have a issue I have a small flicker in the lights. How do I fix that and I did a straight cut on the stock wire harness and basic connectors to connect the light wires.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 78
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 78
Ok guys a follow up I got the lights in but I still have a issue I have a small flicker in the lights. How do I fix that and I did a straight cut on the stock wire harness and basic connectors to connect the light wires.

thats gonna blind the hell out of other drivers

Yea I know but thats ok the drivers in Hawaii cant drive and need to see me coming. I am going to buy another one and rip it apart to see if I can make it a high/low beam and use a smaller LED in it for the low beam.

Top Bottom