Hbkid - "RHINO"

Been quiet but finally changed my oil.

And debating whether to cut the rear or leave it fender less. Liking the no fender look tho.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424403265.428740.jpg
Bad pic but all I could get for now.

Got some new goodies.

Dynomax Exhaust on the way as well as new truck lites.

Also a new tail gate plate from EVO.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426121689.108581.jpg

Truck lites!

Also took off the plasti dip as it was a thin layer and taking the grill off removed some of it. Like the idea but kind of a PITA.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426444078.071078.jpg

Next is to finally cut my fenders.

Looking good. I saw that Ace just came out with a fender delete kit. Looks pretty clean if you wanna check it out.

Looking good. I saw that Ace just came out with a fender delete kit. Looks pretty clean if you wanna check it out.

Yeah I will look into it thanks. Debating on keeping them off or not but have not decided....Also going to look into the EVO ones as I may ultimately run the EVO carrier.

Cut the fronts. Was not able to get the inner liner back in yet. Not sure I like my cut or I just need the liners or 37s.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428676596.482617.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428676605.955238.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428676624.344395.jpg

And I was able to borrow my buddies rock doors for the weekend's trip. :)

Where did you end up going? Looks like a nice trail

We went up to Ironclads.....But there are a few trails in that area where you can spend all day exploring the different trails. Ironclads is pretty mellow to where a stock JK can make it but there are a few harder obstacles and a playground where you are basically free to explore and try anything out. The pic with the building in the background is the Historic Bunce School which is another trail that is a little harder I believe.

The views were amazing tho.....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428876088.113882.jpg

Hmm, I didn't see that school. Wonder if I was on the right trail. I went on some 216 trail, didn't go down the 216A. Tried to go all way down the 105, but gate was closed right at the hw 72 road. Really wish I knew that area. We'll have to go down this summer.

I also dont know that area extremelly well but Bunce School is off of Hwy 7.....You can get there from Hwy 72 but you have to turn off.....And I believe it is off of 105 but I would have to double check. The problem in that area is Ironclads is technically 216.1 while the main forest road is 216.

Either way we will have to plan a trip with forum members and explore for the weekend! Combo it with a camping trip as well.

The new gears were amazing and makes me want to get out more on harder obstacles. And I didnt even get to try out the locker as the gears were all I needed.

Top Bottom