HAZARD 4 Jeep Wrangler Headliner Carrying Case & 4Xe Deck - SEMA 2022

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hazard 4 is a company that's been around for a while and more known for the pouches, carrying cases and firearm bags than Jeep products but at the 2022 SEMA show, they decided to change all that. And, I should note, what they had genuinely intrigued me. Of course, the main product they were showing off was an cool carrying bag that secures itself to the top of a Jeep Wrangler Freedom Top panel and acts like a heat absorbing and sound dampening headliner. The other product they were showing off was a very nice deck made specifically for a JL Wrangler 4Xe to give the trunk area storage compartments and a level surface when the rear seats are laid down. Here are some pics of what they look like.

#sema2022

IMG_2010.jpg
IMG_2012.jpg
IMG_2017.jpg
IMG_2018.jpg
Nice birch wood deck with storage underneath.
IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg
Here you can see how the deck creates a level surface with the rear seat laid down.
IMG_2015.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That shelf looks a little ghetto to me. Hell I built one like it five years ago. Needs to be made out of a different product and it might sell.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That shelf looks a little ghetto to me. Hell I built one like it five years ago. Needs to be made out of a different product and it might sell.
Funny thing is, it was made out of really nice REAL birch plywood. But, I totally agree that it looked a bit out of place in a Jeep. I bet they did it for the overland crowd as they seem to love this kind of thing. Fancy woods over practical use.

jeeeep

Hooked
I have a similar setup in the back of my JKU except it's plywood dressed up with black carpet to elevate it to the other side of the tracks lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Funny thing is, it was made out of really nice REAL birch plywood. But, I totally agree that it looked a bit out of place in a Jeep. I bet they did it for the overland crowd as they seem to love this kind of thing. Fancy woods over practical use.
Yeah Baltic birch is super nice. Expensive too.

idntfd

I wish the Decked team would make something for the 4xE but I like this because you don't lose access to the storage under the floor panel and birch would be light enough to lift up easily. I would prefer a molded plastic for water resistance though.

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
To me, the shelf is ruined by the choice of edging. It looks like a table you'd find in a high school cafeteria. I would hate to watch it slowly get scratched up with use!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To me, the shelf is ruined by the choice of edging. It looks like a table you'd find in a high school cafeteria. I would hate to watch it slowly get scratched up with use!
Too funny. I think they're still working on this. Hopefully they'll give it a cleaner look.

Top Bottom