Have you seen this? Talk about HORSEPOWER!

RDE2ROK

My wife said, if he would just go slow and air down more he could crawl right up that!:thinking::cheesy:

FoxC

:thinking:...I dont think they built that buggy with a gas pedal...just an on/off switch.:doh:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yeah that is pretty cool but it seems like the tires are spinning way too fast to actually grab the rocks. :thinking:

Sometimes less is more! :yup:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
:eek:Right in the middle of the first 180 a pop up appears on the screen - "Four signs of a heart attack". That's the first one right there!:eek:

That's Tim Cameron and his Southern-style of rock bouncing...! These guys are completely insane, but they have amazing skills and extremely capable rigs! We need to get them out to the Hammers for KOH - now, that would really be interesting!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow!

1) the guy that kept yelling "holee shit" at the beginning cracked me up!

2) sorry but I don't see any skill involved here other than mashing the pedal. Not saying it wasn't entertaining, but seems rather pointless. To each there own though. :rock:

Wow!

2) sorry but I don't see any skill involved here other than mashing the pedal. Not saying it wasn't entertaining, but seems rather pointless. To each there own though. :rock:

No worries...I got the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the South while in the military...but, I really love this style of wheeling and the southern culture! These guys are out of control, and I love it! Plus, when done wheling, you get to feast on fried okra and crawfish! Nothing better than that!

MTG

Caught the Bug
CALIJK said:
No worries...I got the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the South while in the military...but, I really love this style of wheeling and the southern culture! These guys are out of control, and I love it! Plus, when done wheling, you get to feast on fried okra and crawfish! Nothing better than that!

I could see where I would be fun to get into. Just not typically my style. Now, some get me some of that fried okra and crawfish and maybe a little moonshine and I'd be hootin' and hollerin' with the best of 'em. ;)

I could see where I would be fun to get into. Just not typically my style. Now, some get me some of that fried okra and crawfish and maybe a little moonshine and I'd be hootin' and hollerin' with the best of 'em. ;)

Too funny, but yes sir!, After the moonshine starts flowing...and after the okra and crawfish is eaten...then we bring out the fried catfish...oh yeah, nothing better! I know I live in SoCal, but my heart is definitely in the South!

MTG

Caught the Bug
CALIJK said:
Too funny, but yes sir!, After the moonshine starts flowing...and after the okra and crawfish is eaten...then we bring out the fried catfish...oh yeah, nothing better! I know I live in SoCal, but my heart is definitely in the South!

If you throw in a little noodlin' to catch that catfish and I'm in!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow!

I agree 100%! But it is still pretty nuts!

Top Bottom