Has anyone done a custom paint to steelies?

Ah2014jk

So what I'm looking for is some ideas on painted steelies. I don't need to know the steps involved in how to paint as that I already know. What I do want is anyone that has painted them to look different and not just just the black that they come with. The reason I'm asking is that after I ordered all the parts ( truss, gusset, front bumper,rear bumper, rocker knockers,crusher flares,trek armour covers, truck lights, rear Led, front rigids, 40" tires etc ) I couldn't afford the slabs to be quite honest. Now looking at the steels they just remind me of winter rims to much.
Any pictures of any that have been done would be great to help with some ideas
Thanks!!

YA that's true. I'm kinda looking for ideas on how. Something other than just painting the whole thing a different colour.

YA that's true. I'm kinda looking for ideas on how. Something other than just painting the whole thing a different colour.

Get creative with the blue painters tape first then. I would not go to in-depth with it as you will be wheeling with them I hope and just ruining Picasso's Starry Night.........

photobucket-5153-1326842513730.jpg

This guy has them in white. I saw a 2door JK that had color matched white steelies and it looked sick, cant find his pictures though

Anything you paint on there is just going to get rashed up anyways, why bother with anything other than a solid color that's easily touched up with a can of spray paint?

Top Bottom