Hard Rock, Ocala, Florida

That's for sure! At the end of the day the kids all ran through the mud, it was pretty funny.

Got a great shot of Cam, wish I had stepped a foot or two over to the left and the frame would have been much nicer. Not bad for an iphone with glare on the screen though!

Cam-PokerRun2014.jpg

Thanks! The trophy is pretty cool too. I usually never win anything doing events like this, so it was a real treat. =) I was happy to catch seeing your family there as well!

Misty, I want congratulate you on the days best Poker hand. Well deserved!!!

Sent from a far away land....

Last edited:
I guess we should start getting the logistics down since we're T minus a month. Someone said that the max party size is 10 vehicles?

I guess we should start getting the logistics down since we're T minus a month. Someone said that the max party size is 10 vehicles?

That what I was thinking but Flat thought we could take more. Just not sure how many we can get in the area. I will call hard Rock and see if there is a limit to the number they let on their trails.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

That what I was thinking but Flat thought we could take more. Just not sure how many we can get in the area. I will call hard Rock and see if there is a limit to the number they let on their trails.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Yeah that would probably be best.

Top Bottom