Harbor Freight deals

There are certain things i will not buy from HF. Zip Ties is one of them.
HF does have some great deal. However i feel that when getting a killer deal something must be sacrificed. I feel the HF quality isn't there for certain tools. Take an impact socket for example. i would prefer to carry a snap-on or MaTco rather then a HF socket just for that added warm fuzzy feeling. It may just be me.:twocents:

I agree, but its economics.

I feel the HF quality isn't there for certain tools. Take an impact socket for example. i would prefer to carry a snap-on or MaTco rather then a HF socket just for that added warm fuzzy feeling. It may just be me.:twocents:

True. I keep all my nice Snap-On tools at work in the Snap-On tool box.

Out on the trail I don't mind losing a cheap socket or wrench or breaking it for that mater as long as it gets me home. Also I noticed firends tend not to forget returning your tools when its the cheap stuff. :D

I know alot of people knock HF tools. I was hesitate at first and only had standard and needed metric for my suspension parts and lift down the road. So I purchased some tools and still leary got their impact sockets hoping they would be stronger than the regular sockets, some wrenches, extensions, and 1/2 in torque wrench with their cupin. Saved a ton of money and very happy!:thumb:

Top Bottom