Happy Birthday America!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
1013856_10151647432498971_1567637474_n.png

Hey everyone, I just wanted to wish you all a safe and wonderful 4th of July. I hope you get to enjoy living in this great country with family, friends and of course, your Jeep!! :thumb:

Happy 4th!

Back at you fellas! On a side note, Sharkey, MTG, Wayolife, Jags, OverlanderJK, paychex.308, ChrisB......somebody please eat some good ol' American BBQ'd dead animal of some kind for me while I'm sitting here in a hotel overseas. Please my forum brothers :beer:

Back at you fellas! On a side note, Sharkey, MTG, Wayolife, Jags, OverlanderJK, paychex.308, ChrisB......somebody please eat some good ol' American BBQ'd dead animal of some kind for me while I'm sitting here in a hotel overseas. Please my forum brothers :beer:

You got it Brother! I've got two large tri-tips, a few dozen fancy sausages and some potatoes waiting for the grill tonight. Finish it all off with some birthday cake.

Be safe in your travels.

Last edited:

LOL!! Don't have to tell me twice! :D

Take care and be safe wherever your travels take you.

Not a problem.

If your forcing me. :D I think I will start breakfast off with some ribs, lunch with some steak and for dinner ill have some burgers and dogs. :thumb:

Happy Birthday America! Have a fun and safe 4th of July everyone. Bone in Rib Eyes for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gregor, I know you intentionally left me out, KNOWING, that I am working all day and night. Hence, I will not be consuming any grilled animal. Instead I will be eating sangwiches and whatnot. LOL.

Happy 4th Brothers and Sisters!:rock:

'Merica!

I'll be sure to eat some dead animal in your honor. I'll start off with burgers and hotdogs for lunch. Followed by dead Cow for dinner.

Gregor, I know you intentionally left me out, KNOWING, that I am working all day and night. Hence, I will not be consuming any grilled animal. Instead I will be eating sangwiches and whatnot. LOL.

Happy 4th Brothers and Sisters!:rock:

'Merica!

Frank the 120mm smooth bore Tank......you were in my heart brother!

Happy 4th at work :rock:

I'll be sure to eat some dead animal in your honor. I'll start off with burgers and hotdogs for lunch. Followed by dead Cow for dinner.

Yes! Awesome.

Top Bottom