HAPPY 1st DAY of WINTER - What's it Look Like Where You're at?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Today is December 21st and as you all know, that means it's officially WINTER!! Sadly, the snow we were supposed to be getting down in the valley turned out to be rain this morning and we've been denied a white Wednesday. How about you guys? What's it like where you're at? Cold and snowy or nice and balmy? Post up some pics and let us know :yup:

Dreaming of a snowy December - a clip of me having some fun in Pappy last winter. :sigh:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
In San Antonio I haven't seen snow in decades. This town closes down when it dips below 50s lol.

TRLJNKY

Today is December 21st and as you all know, that means it's officially WINTER!! Sadly, the snow we were supposed to be getting down in the valley turned out to be rain this morning and we've been denied a white Wednesday. How about you guys? What's it like where you're at? Cold and snowy or nice and balmy? Post up some pics and let us know :yup:

Dreaming of a snowy December - a clip of me having some fun in Pappy last winter. :sigh:

Dont give up hope yet. Forecast is looking good for this weekend

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Currently mid 40's here today but the 8 or so inches from last Saturday is still melting. Might get some flurries this Sunday though.

Sullivan

Our 3rd weekend in a row with snow. And we finally just let up from the sub zero temps. Last week was brutal cold. And considering I work outside everyday, it was a bit rough. It still is actually. Trying to install pumps, controls and wiring for underground tanks is tough with 8" of snow and 20 degrees as a high.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_3266.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
We had no snow accumulation and above freezing all through November and then December 6&7 a blizzard followed by a week of -30*C. Currently just below zero and this
IMG_0102.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
There may not be any snow down here in the valley, but the local mountains have some. :yup: Here are a few pics from a few days ago...

20161221113158-cf4fd9d9.jpg

20161221113142-04f6bc90.jpg

20161221113145-6578fbd0.jpg

20161221113201-95b906ad.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Our last storm has mostly melted. Which is fine by me as I finish the final adjustments on the Jeep. Working under a dripping vehicle sucks.

JKRicky

Haven't had as much snow as I'd like but, we did have enough to go play in last weekend.

IMG_2881.JPG IMG_2882.jpg IMG_2887.JPG IMG_2807.jpg IMG_2837.jpg

Couple deep water/ice pits to go through which were fun.

IMG_2763.jpg

Will hopefully have some more snow soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1482343214.946899.jpg

After the recent lake effect snow fall we have about 8" on the ground. Forecast shows in 30's rest of week and possible rain for Christmas. Snow will be short lived around here in SW Michigan.

Top Bottom