Half doors for JKU

rubicon91

I have a 4 door set of the Strike Force Zebra Tactical Doors. I have had them since last summer and although I love them I just do not get the use out of them I had hoped for. So I am thinking of selling them and using the money to purchase "other" things for my jeep. Anyways they are in excellent condition and when they are not on my jeep they are on racks stored in the garage. They also have the mirrors attached to them as well. I am looking for $1000 for all 4 doors + mirrors. New they are $1249 for the doors and $100 for the mirrors. I will even throw in the strike force zebra hat and cb mount I received with these. (Both never used). I will consider shipping at buyers expense. I am located in SWFL. I will also be at Jeep Beach at the end of April in Daytona Beach if that helps with anyone who may be interested. Thank you for looking. Attached are pictures of them on my jeep today. Weather is starting to become great out. If you are looking for some awesome light weight half doors these are them. PM me if you are interested.

View attachment 74329
View attachment 74331
View attachment 74332
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395176901.226327.jpg

Would also think about some trade items. Looking for trek armor seat covers great condition lod front/rear bumpers. Aev rear bumper/tire carrier Gobi stealth rack these are just some items I would be interested in. I would add cash if needed.

Good looking doors. In the future, do some research before you drop $100 on mirrors. You can get them for a hell of a lot cheaper than that.:yup:

Do they make upper windows for these doors? I checked their website and it was not obvious they offer windows, but from the one photo I can see it appears there are holes in the doors where the pegs of a soft window might connect. Doors look nice otherwise.

Do they make upper windows for these doors? I checked their website and it was not obvious they offer windows, but from the one photo I can see it appears there are holes in the doors where the pegs of a soft window might connect. Doors look nice otherwise.

Not that I'm aware of. It is something they have been working on for a while if I remember correctly.

I am not willing to seperate them. You can buy them and sell the rears to someone if you would like but I am not managing that.

As far as uppers are concerned they are not out yet. They are working on them and I have heard some rumors of them having a debut at Easter Jeep Safari this year. Would be nice to see them come out.

Not that I'm aware of. It is something they have been working on for a while if I remember correctly.

your right MTG they still dont have them out. i think this is one of the main reasons Hinrich got rid of his. they kept saying they were working on the uppers but never actually came out with anything

I never actually bought them for the uppers anyways. I got them for use to go to beach and for great days out. I never really liked the uppers on half doors anyways. Always seemed to be throwing them in the back of my jeep and they would sit. They do rattle however there are clips that now come with them you put on door hinge and all good. If you don't run the clips then they will rattle on bumps but the clips are not hard at all to put on or take off. They would be great for someone who wants to go to woods and not mess up oem doors plus it has ridiculous storage in each door. Personally I love them and if I don't sell them I will not be too concerned at all. I just want "other" items for my Jeep and if I can fund a purchase with these great if not well that is ok also. Anyways thanks for the responses. This is the most hits I have had for anything on any forum :). Kind of nice!! Plus for 1/3-1/4th cost of oem half doors you cannot beat these.

Top Bottom