Had To Bring Out The 42s!

I think he was just jealous of Eddie having an average of 3 rigs at a time...

i have 3 jeeps , jk on 42s and 6"lift .. a jk on 33s and the tj ill post some pics

He's also about to fallow in Eddies footsteps but start a poser Jeep site called "wayalying"

Here you go Greg;);)

2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
EVO Front Double Throwdown Coilovers
EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throwdown Coilovers
Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
PSC hydraulic ram assist
Mastercraft Baja RS seats
J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
ATX Slab wheels
40" Nitto Mud Grapplers
RANCHO OIL PAN SKID(custom matte grey finish for more power on demand)

Don't forget the overland manual. :D

Just when I was ready to declare TacPen the winner another idiot charges to the front of the pack

I thought I felt like a douche the other day. Thanks Tapuout, I feel much better now..lmao! What a Moron! Branko, remember when I said you dont have to lie to make friends..Lol.. People like that turd Tapuout is why that joke was created! Lmao!! Ahh man that shit was funny. Nice catch GCM/Eddie. I saw Eddies "Ummm" And I didnt even have to read the rest of his reply, I knew someone just got busted..lmao!

Lock Down or Get Locked Up

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my jeep! painted it white and had to throw some 40s on it. Do you guys like it or should I paint silver again and throw my duratracs back on???

image-1161879309.jpg

Stop posting pics of my Jeep bro...

No bro this is mine. Here's another angle to prove its mine...

image-3599011745.jpg

And here is my show jeep.

image-2549628445.jpg

Here is my DD. No seriously I drive this one most of the time. This is an overlanding trip to mars. I have the space ship mod

image-909837579.jpg

I can't believe that guy had the audacity to post someone elses rig as his own.... I mean, how could he think that he was going to get away with that with all of the most knowlagable Jeep fanatics here.

I read the thread that the OP posted about Tim Cameron's rig yesterday... and how he ordered a frame and all... had me showing the wife Tim Cameron videos last night.. what a duschbag!

Im wondering if he will show his face around here again.... Im betting he will but under a different name.

Top Bottom