Gulches, SC July 18th & 19th

My wife and I would like to join y'all on Saturday or Sunday. Let us know later this week which day y'all want to ride. We would be coming up I85 from clemson/seneca area. Never been to gulches but would like to give it a go with some fellow jk'ers!!

MrTy, put us down for the Sunday morning ride for sure. If u guys decide to go sat we can come sat instead. Thanks.

Luke

Alrighty, I've got you down. :thumb:

Looks like my plans changed and have to go on Saturday instead of Sunday. Forgot I was going to Vegas for a conference Monday.

If anyone wants to head together I am coming from the Easley area.

No worries, it's looking more and more likely that I'll be there both days now. The park opens at 10 and I'll be in the main parking lot area waiting for people to show up.

My plans have changed for this weekend. Catch you all on the next ride

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can make the next one.

Do you guys going on Sunday have a problem with my dog going?

No problem here.

Its gonna be my second but the first time it was a lot of mud with the river a little flooded. Hoping this time around more is gonna be doable.

Should be super dry this weekend. The park is completely different dry than when it is muddy. Gotta love the clay!

Not a first timer but my it's my Honey Badger's first beat down. YJ, not a JK. Lol. Someday I'll step my game up.

Sweet- you guys are going to enjoy the park. Has a ton of stuff from mild to wild. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday!

Top Bottom