Gruff TJ?

Ddays

Hooked
Came across a deal today I just couldn't pass up. I've wanted one of these for quite awhile and was going to wait until 'retirement' quite a few years down the road, but this thing was too nice to watch go somewhere else and this was exactly what I wanted. 2006 Sport (no crawling with this one) 4.0, 6 sp, spotless frame, great body, clean interior and only 75k. I couldn't stop grinning when I drove it. It's got a 2" spacer lift on it that I might switch to just a coil lift, will change out the front bumper, but other than that, i love it exactly as it sits. These look great on 33's. So this will end up being the weekend buzz around mall crawler.

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg ne)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to you on such a sweet find!! Really happy for you and for not waiting until you retire to do this. Time is now 👍🏻

looking forward to what you do with it, even if only to enjoy it as is 😎

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats! That is awesome! I’ve always wanted a TJ as well. Hopefully one day I can add one to the collection. Is Gruff JK still around? Haven’t seen a whole lot of it lately.

Brute

Hooked
Came across a deal today I just couldn't pass up. I've wanted one of these for quite awhile and was going to wait until 'retirement' quite a few years down the road, but this thing was too nice to watch go somewhere else and this was exactly what I wanted. 2006 Sport (no crawling with this one) 4.0, 6 sp, spotless frame, great body, clean interior and only 75k. I couldn't stop grinning when I drove it. It's got a 2" spacer lift on it that I might switch to just a coil lift, will change out the front bumper, but other than that, i love it exactly as it sits. These look great on 33's. So this will end up being the weekend buzz around mall crawler.

View attachment 395129 View attachment 395130 View attachment 395131 ne)
Nice!...

Top Bottom