Greetings Jeepers!

007Duc

Hello Jeepers, Eddie suggested I pop in here and say Hi.

I live in Golden, Colorado and have had my 2014 JKU Rubicon since the summer of 2017. I daily drive it to work so my build is fairly mild considering some of the radical stuff I've seen people driving on the street. Although I'm progressing... who of us are ever completely forever satisfied with our rig. I thought I was, LOL! My main wheeling goals are to explore and see things most don't get to see, not so much as just to get up the gnarliest trail.

Best regards all,

Jon

Attachments

• IMG_4516.JPG
    IMG_4516.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 6

Bierpower

Hooked
Welcome from Colorado Springs. A good chunk of the Denver crew is in Moab this week but this is a good thread to watch for trail runs.

007Duc

Welcome to Wayalife! FYI: prepare yourself, this will change and then your Jeep won’t be done again. Haha
I'm well aware of that.

Thanks for all the greetings Guys and I'm sure some Gals as well. I'm currently waiting for a set of axles I just ordered from Dynatrac. Probably won't be here till July. :cry:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm well aware of that.

Thanks for all the greetings Guys and I'm sure some Gals as well. I'm currently waiting for a set of axles I just ordered from Dynatrac. Probably won't be here till July. :cry:
Awesome and great axles but be prepared to wait longer than that. Most people are waiting 6-8 months.

Top Bottom