Great Day in the Mojave!!

crowrb29

Did a shooting and wheeling date with my wife. It was the first time she got to go offroad in the jeep and she loved it 😄

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735262.910248.jpg

Learned how to load mags, French manicure and all
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735282.810396.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735331.212255.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735352.894237.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735368.244836.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735386.927912.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735814.352293.jpg

Got stuck in some mud that was just a little deeper than what we bargained for. Think the new lift had me feeling a little cocky

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735836.369559.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735847.720482.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393735861.702127.jpg

dahreno

Banned
Looks like a good time. What caliber gun were you shooting? Looked like there were a lot rocks behind your targets, any ricochets ?

crowrb29

Looks like a good time. What caliber gun were you shooting? Looked like there were a lot rocks behind your targets, any ricochets ?

No ricochets, soft dirt directly behind and it had just rained so the dirt soaked it right up. Not the ideal spot, but when we pulled in where everyone else goes we got mean mugged so we left. Don't want to be dealing with angry people with firearms.

dahreno

Banned
I thought it was a .45 ! I don't mean mug people but where we shoot, there's literally miles and miles of area to shoot. I don't know why people feel compelled to shoot right next to us. I wouldn't mind so much if I new that I could trust them to be safe. It looks like you guys had a great time.See what owning a Jeep can do for you ? LOL

I am not trying to be a wuss, or a know it all...but...you really should think about some "teddy bears" or other hearing protection.
I did not for all the years I was shooting, and now must wear two hearing aids, and STILL have trouble with comprehension some times.
Play and shoot safe, and use your sixth sense about what to do when it comes to fire arms.

crowrb29

I am not trying to be a wuss, or a know it all...but...you really should think about some "teddy bears" or other hearing protection.
I did not for all the years I was shooting, and now must wear two hearing aids, and STILL have trouble with comprehension some times.
Play and shoot safe, and use your sixth sense about what to do when it comes to fire arms.

We both had some surefires in. My hearing is all ready pretty poor from a work related accident a couple years ago so I'm doing everything I can to hold on to what I have left. Will to pay the extra $ for some good in ears. They seem to work better for me than the muffs.

jesse3638

Hooked
Where was it that you guys were at? The Mojave desert is quite extensive.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

crowrb29

West of the 247 in the mountains just outside of Johnson Valley. Lots of good washes and moderate trails out there.

jesse3638

Hooked
Cool I know its close to me but still have not ventured out there. If your looking for some company feel free to PM me next time you're headed that way and I can join you.

eddy

I always love getting out with the weapons and the wife for a day of shooting and wheeling, thanks for sharing brother! :beer:

jkjurny

We both had some surefires in. My hearing is all ready pretty poor from a work related accident a couple years ago so I'm doing everything I can to hold on to what I have left. Will to pay the extra $ for some good in ears. They seem to work better for me than the muffs.

I think Surefires work great! For my wife, I have her double up with muffs and the Surefires though, mainly cause we're shooting rifles.

Top Bottom