Grapes & Grub

kyleolson

You have no idea how w0000000t!!! I am right now. I'm seriously going to w0000000t!!! It up this weekend :D

I have to take off Wednesday from work. I have to finish my psc, and get my cage in... Well the first one is critical... Second one. Not so much.

K.D.C.H

I have to take off Wednesday from work. I have to finish my psc, and get my cage in... Well the first one is critical... Second one. Not so much.

From what Panda and Kitty have told me about these Grapes and Grub trips, the roll cage might be just as important as the psc :cheesy:

Just saying, yet again. its 4 days away. 4 days people!

and remember meeting at Balletto and starting to taste at 11:00am

Balletto Winery: 5700 Occidental Rd Santa Rosa CA 95401

UpsideUp

With the weather report looking amazing this weekend I'm going to try my hardest to get my top off. I think that's a great plan. Oh...and a bath for it as well. Trying hard to get the time to make this trip. Sounds like a blast!

Jeephooligan

I'm thinking about topless and no doors. The 2 hour freeway ride getting beaten by the wind gives me pause. But if everyone else is doing it I'll give in😀

K.D.C.H

Okay, now after seeing it's going to be around 90* this weekend in Santa Rosa I'm now also seriously considering going topless and maybe even no doors. Should make for a nice drive up 101 :2thumbsup:

Top Bottom