Goodyear Duratracs

I just put a set on my new Power Wagon. The truck came with them in 33" and bumped up to 35's. I have been pleasantly surprised with their road manners. They are known to have one or two in a set that are hard to balance and sometimes have to be sent back. The tire store I dealt with only had one tire give them a fit but they eventually got it.

Regular rotations are very important with these tires.

I'm a big fan of Terra Grapplers but putting them on a Power Wagon would have been like neutering it because they just aren't aggressive enough.

Goodyear duratracs

Got a 2012 JKU, had the stock Wrangler SRA's on since I bought it new in 2012. I just got the 255/75/17's in Duratracs to replace stock. Got about 500 miles on them so far, and they are a really nice riding tire being they are a more aggressive tread. I was between the Goodrich MT's and the Duratrac's, went with the Duratrac's due to the better "snow" rating/reviews for the upcoming winter. I don't do much mud type off roading, so I decided on the Duratrac's for on the road, all around driving with a more beefy tread design. And they really look great compared to stock. We'll see soon in my neck of the woods, snow will be flying soon in my area.

I put 30,000 on the set on my 2 door, and they had a lot of tread left. I lost a few little chunks off road in Colorado, but they did well. I put a set of 315/70r17 on my 4 door. They are really good on the highway, and decent off road, and since mine is a daily driver, I went with them again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

50k on mine, and still good for a while longer. love them. I am an eastcoaster so take with grain of salt, but was able to drive around in the middle of "snowpocalypse" 2014. Highway/daily/uwharrie rocks/gravel/sand/mud... the mud obviously doesn't clean as well as an MT tire, and gravel does embed sometimes. Overall its been a great all-around tire. wish they came in a 37.

Last edited:
I put a set on my Tacoma due to me soon moving to Montana and hearing nothing but good things about them! Only thing i can say personally about them is on the highway they are a bit louder that i expected and i do think they are louder than the cooper STT Pros i just put on my Jeep, but overall i like them they handle well on the highway and a few trails that i used them on at street pressure they did well. as a DD tire i would buy them again.

Have the Duratracs on my girlfriends 2012 2 door. We both have been very happy with the performance of the tire. They were great in the snow this winter. I liked them enough that i put the duratracs on today 2857017. This is the first upgrade to my Jeep. I had the white lettering put on the outside, now im not sure if i should have put the OWL out or in. Whats you opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_20170331_214734.jpg
    IMG_20170331_214734.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom