Golden Knights Owner Buys Bently Distillery

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say, Cindy and I were super excited to visit, tour and taste the whiskey that the old Bently Distillery was making or at least, before the owner of it got all woke, started posting up pro BLM and defund the police BS. Fortunately, nobody else around here was too fond of it either and the whole place shut down. Well, I just saw in our local news that the owner of the Golden Knights and a California winery has just bought the distillery and will be opening up for business once again.

With any luck, these new owners will have a better understanding of what it means to do business in Northern Nevada or at the very least, stick to distilling and stay out of political BS. If they can do that, they'll have themselves a couple of new customers :cool:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I have to say, Cindy and I were super excited to visit, tour and taste the whiskey that the old Bently Distillery was making or at least, before the owner of it got all woke, started posting up pro BLM and defund the police BS. Fortunately, nobody else around here was too fond of it either and the whole place shut down. Well, I just saw in our local news that the owner of the Golden Knights and a California winery has just bought the distillery and will be opening up for business once again.

With any luck, these new owners will have a better understanding of what it means to do business in Northern Nevada or at the very least, stick to distilling and stay out of political BS. If they can do that, they'll have themselves a couple of new customers :cool:

That would be awesome if they just made great booze and kept their politics to themselves!

I wonder if they will be open by July? 🤔

MTG

Caught the Bug

Very interesting. This was not on my radar. But agreed the Bently Distillery was a squandered opportunity, hopefully the ship is righted.

Edit: no pun intended with "righted."

Top Bottom