Going to Pittsburgh, what to do?

Ddays

Hooked
It is if you're from Pittsburgh...

Nope, it;s not - we're all happy to be done with this ungrateful dickhead. Funny how the national media has painted the whole organization and individuals as the bad guys while this fucking moron has been a pain in the ass for years:

Stream live locker room video of coaches players meeting
Gets chauffeured to camp in a RR
Gets flown into camp via helicopter
stays at an big house via AIR BNB at camp instead of staying with rest of team
ran his own little "corner gang" in the locker room that every reporter in town dreaded having to visit in order to talk to the diva & his posse
Got caught driving his Porsche over 100mph on McKnight rd - which is a fairly crowded main road near the big shopping areas
Threw furniture out of his condo into a pool area that narrowly missed hitting a toddler
Is currently being investigated for a domestic abuse/confrontation with one of his GF's
Yelled at numerous coordinators over the years because he wasn't getting enough touches
Ran routs incorrectly all year long
Roethlisberger's INT's were up so high because he continually threw to AB trying to force the ball to keep him happy
numerous sideline confrontations with gatorade containers
numerous 15 yard oenalties for excessive celebrations even with coach telling him to knock that shit off (before the league loosened up om the celebrations)
Doesn't show up for practice and doesn't communicate with his coach - has his agent call instead
Shows up to watch final game and then walks out of game before halftime

Man i could go on and on. This guy is a First Class Assclown and we are happy to be done with him.

WJCO

Meme King
Nope, it;s not - we're all happy to be done with this ungrateful dickhead. Funny how the national media has painted the whole organization and individuals as the bad guys while this fucking moron has been a pain in the ass for years:

ran his own little "corner gang" in the locker room that every reporter in town dreaded having to visit in order to talk to the diva & his posse
Got caught driving his Porsche over 100mph on McKnight rd - which is a fairly crowded main road near the big shopping areas
Threw furniture out of his condo into a pool area that narrowly missed hitting a toddler
Is currently being investigated for a domestic abuse/confrontation with one of his GF's
Yelled at numerous coordinators over the years because he wasn't getting enough touches
Roethlisberger's INT's were up so high because he continually threw to AB trying to force the ball to keep him happy
numerous 15 yard oenalties for excessive celebrations even with coach telling him to knock that shit off (before the league loosened up om the celebrations)
Doesn't show up for practice and doesn't communicate with his coach - has his agent call instead

Man i could go on and on. This guy is a First Class Assclown and we are happy to be done with him.

Sounds like he'll be a perfect candidate for a Washington DC job.

Brute

Hooked

Don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel...

Sounds like he'll be a perfect candidate for a Washington DC job.

Actually, sounds like he'll be a perfect Raider...

Ddays

Hooked
Don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel...

:cheesy:

Did you see the other mental giant that quit on the Steelers last year - Bell - signed with the Jets for LESS than what the Steeler's offered him LAST year? And he did not "reset" the RB market as he claimed he was going to do. He's not even the highest paid RB in the league- he's behind Gurley.

The funniest thing is that he sat out a year and lost the $14m+ he would have made if he signed the Franchise tag. He did not make that up with this contract. Dude just LOST $14 MILLION DOLLARS! He'll never get that back. Even his agent told him last year to take the Steeler's offer & he declined because he was gonna "Reset the market for running backs."

Uh-huh. Just can't fix stupid. :grayno:

benatc1

Hooked

Did you see the other mental giant that quit on the Steelers last year - Bell - signed with the Jets for LESS than what the Steeler's offered him LAST year? And he did not "reset" the RB market as he claimed he was going to do. He's not even the highest paid RB in the league- he's behind Gurley.

The funniest thing is that he sat out a year and lost the $14m+ he would have made if he signed the Franchise tag. He did not make that up with this contract. Dude just LOST $14 MILLION DOLLARS! He'll never get that back. Even his agent told him last year to take the Steeler's offer & he declined because he was gonna "Reset the market for running backs."

If I've learned anything in my life do far, it's that you don't give up 14 million dollars. Unfortunately I'll probably never be forced into that decision..

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked

I agree...not the sharpest tool in the shed...he would have been another perfect Raider...

74CJ5

Ya, and Conner played well enough last year for me to say Bell who? I just want another SuperBowl, especially since the Pats tied us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Turbo21

Monterey Bay at the top of the apartment building on Mount Washington - incomparable views of the city -especially at night! Take the incline up and down for a unique ride!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The mon incline is closed and will be closed for another six weeks due to a major water main break on top the hill that damaged almost everything in the top car house. The Duquense incline is still running but it’s a bit of a walk out of station square to get to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Well I had a great day in Pittsburgh today. Got to meet a great guy named Ddays and ride around in a sweet JL named Badger. Thanks again for Jerry for lunch and showing me around. I had a great day.

Ddays

Hooked
Well I had a great day in Pittsburgh today. Got to meet a great guy named Ddays and ride around in a sweet JL named Badger. Thanks again for Jerry for lunch and showing me around. I had a great day.

That is awesome!

My pleasure Andy - it was great meeting you! Looking forward to meeting the rest of the midwest crew at Drummond in August :thumb:

Top Bottom