Go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself

Ddays

Hooked
Oh trust me, working in the industry I work in I see it all the time. People will have an income of 3k a month, with a mortgage of 1,500 a month, and then come buy a car from me with a payment of 800-900 a month. Like how can you live off of 400 bucks a month after you pay for the house and your shiny new 65k truck :shock:

Credit cards baby. And a lot of unfurnished rooms in those big McMansions. I was in a doctors home recently where he painted his osb flooring because he couldn't afford carpeting. :grayno:

Scrambler

I don't make $36,000 a year i make a lot more, and i receive other incentives and bonuses as-well, my rig is payed for i don't make payments on it i paid cash for it, and i wasn't boasting about me being a copier tech i responding to a statement made that i'm in my mom's basement and keyboard typing, i work 12 hour days and my day starts at 4:30AM, you will never know my wage and the reason i chose that lift is i heard some pretty good things about it and also i have not had any issues with it nor have my other friends that have that lift as-well.

I don't see how you could work in any professional capacity. Your sentence structure is that of a child. I truly hope you don't present yourself in the workplace, as you have presented yourself here. I find it hard to believe you are seriously typing the way you are. It has to be an act.:thinking:

I don't see how you could work in any professional capacity. Your sentence structure is that of a child. I truly hope you don't present yourself in the workplace, as you have presented yourself here. I find it hard to believe you are seriously typing the way you are. It has to be an act.:thinking:

I actually have to write a-lot of reports but since we moved to a new system a-lot of it is now more automated and less handwritten, i'm actually a very professional and easy going guy but once u disrespect me or start saying stupid shit like what was said and think you know everything in the book and your the king i have a big problem and i will call u out on it and stand my ground, i have never been on a forum were i have seen so much hate and one-sided bullshit and people going after each other, if people actually listen and heard other people and there exasperates i think there would be a lot less problems and blow-ups but that doesn't seem to go, i have been told some pretty fuck up things and those people know who they are and will never earn my respect, as for the punctuation yes that is not my strong point and i'm willing to admit that, and with that said there is also auto correct which makes things even worse then what i typed, so till i see the respect and other kind gestures no-one will have my respect except Eddie. Their has been alot of imature and childish behavior in the last to threads that have made it to the infirmary and pretty amusing and mind boggling, the reason bandwagon was used is one person states something then all the other puppies come running and say the same thing.

longarmwj

I actually have to write a-lot of reports but since we moved to a new system a-lot of it is now more automated and less handwritten, i'm actually a very professional and easy going guy but once u disrespect me or start saying stupid shit like what was said and think you know everything in the book and your the king i have a big problem and i will call u out on it and stand my ground, i have never been on a forum were i have seen so much hate and one-sided bullshit and people going after each other, if people actually listen and heard other people and there exasperates i think there would be a lot less problems and blow-ups but that doesn't seem to go, i have been told some pretty fuck up things and those people know who they are and will never earn my respect, as for the punctuation yes that is not my strong point and i'm willing to admit that, and with that said there is also auto correct which makes things even worse then what i typed, so till i see the respect and other kind gestures no-one will have my respect except Eddie. Their has been alot of imature and childish behavior in the last to threads that have made it to the infirmary and pretty amusing and mind boggling, the reason bandwagon was used is one person states something then all the other puppies come running and say the same thing.

People and their what?? :shock:

And also to further emphasize on your post, the reason we "bandwagon" is because we have seen the product in action, in some of the harshest and most demanding situations in the states and we have seen how they stand up. Typically good products get "bandwagon" fans.

BlacknRedJK

Man if your employer considers you to be professional and qualified I am scared of where the world is going. Can't form a sentence, can't punctuate a sentence, and sure as hell can't present yourself in a positive manner.

Or as OverlanderJk would say, Get Fucked...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
You just CAN'T come into someones House that they Constructed.. talk shit about about their Furniture, bash their Friends, Spit on their Floor... and expect them to hand you a Beer....

There is really only 3 choices to make..... You can either:

1. Respect their Home.
2. Go next door.
3. Build your own House.

That's how life works.

gmb425

It's great that you paid off your Jeep and that you are working professional; although, I think things could be handled differently. I think a lot of these members have a lot of experience and are here to truly help other people with providing their experience and in most cases, professional expertise. I don't think it's a bandwagon, but I believe it's a community of like-minded people that love providing accurate information, of their experiences, in the ultimate effort to provide members with information that will help them in the long run. At least that's the experience I have run across on wayalife.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Umm im still stuck on the revalation that there is such a thing as a copier tech ,, you mean they actualy pay someone to put the paper and toner in those things ? Holy shit am i in the wrong line of work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

Dude, you're ridiculous.. and annoying.. please quit posting and leave the forum.

Dude, you're ridiculous.. and annoying.. please quit posting and leave the forum.

Your ridiculous and annoying and keep posting stop posting insulting comments and maybe i would move on i'm not backing down and i'm standing up for myself u just keep providing more ammunition and stupid shit every time, i haven't done anything wrong but according to the butt hurt and insulting crew i have which really boggles my mind, i post one thing and it blows up into this pretty astonishing and halerious.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Your ridiculous and annoying and keep posting stop posting insulting comments and maybe i would move on i'm not backing down and i'm standing up for myself u just keep providing more ammunition and stupid shit every time, i haven't done anything wrong but according to the butt hurt and insulting crew i have which really boggles my mind, i post one thing and it blows up into this pretty astonishing and halerious.

The last comment was my first post, and far from insulting.. I'm not sure what your deal is, but you should really chill out and just move on

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Hilarious...

Slavens

Caught the Bug
For some reason I picture you typing this wearing a skirt and smearing your mom's lipstick on your face with your dick tucked and pulled back waiting for your Uncle to "sneak" in your room again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom