Giveaway Time! Enter to Win "Slide into Spring" Rock Sliders Giveaway!

Ddays

Hooked
Awesome! Congrats to the Pittsburgh guy - a little ray of sunshine to close out January since we don't get any! :cool:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks again for the opportunity Rock Hard! I’m sure all of the first time posters will come here and thank you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
They’ve arrived!!!

Thanks again Rock Hard 4x4 for the generous giveaway!

Gotta love seeing that sticker on the package
IMG_1130.jpg

This is honestly the best packaging I’ve seen for Jeep parts. The sliders didn’t move around at all as I transported the box. There wasn’t a single place where the sliders could contact each other.
IMG_1277.jpg

These things are very beefy. I’ll post up a comparison with my mopar enhanced rock rails when I pull them off but I can tell there will be no comparison for how these mount to the body mount bolts. Those tabs are very thick steel.
IMG_1278.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Giveaway Time! Enter to Win "Slide into Spring" Rock Sliders Giveaway!

Here’s a little comparison between the Rock Hard 4x4 Rock Sliders and the Hard Rock Rock Rails.

The Rock Hard version is much more stout. The mounting tabs are no comparison.
IMG_1419.JPG

The Rock Hard 4x4 sliders stick out about an inch more than the mopar ones which is a welcome feature.
Adjustments.JPG

They are are also shorter which won’t require trimming to fit larger tires.
IMG_1425.jpg
IMG_1426.jpg

JKbrick

Here’s a little comparison between the Rock Hard 4x4 Rock Sliders and the Hard Rock Rock Rails.

The Rock Hard version is much more stout. The mounting tabs are no comparison.
View attachment 341985

The Rock Hard 4x4 sliders stick out about an inch more than the mopar ones which is a welcome feature.
View attachment 341986

They are are also shorter which won’t require trimming to fit larger tires.
View attachment 341987
View attachment 341988

Do they bolt to the body mounts? They look really nice

Ddays

Hooked
Are they on yet? You're wasting an insanely rare beautiful warm February day in Pittsburgh!
Unless you've got the kiddos out & about

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Are they on yet? You're wasting an insanely rare beautiful warm February day in Pittsburgh!
Unless you've got the kiddos out & about

Not yet. I’m waiting to see what finish is on the rear bumper. If it’s the same, I’ll just paint the unfinished front the same glossy color. If not, all three are gonna get some flat black treatment.

I have the same ones for my 4dr. I’ve pivoted the Jeep a bunch of times and also come down really hard on them. Definitely lots of paint missing but they have bent or moved a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom