Get Shat On

WJCO

Meme King
Years ago at a large house party (our house) someone purposely shit in our hot tub. A friend witnessed it and told us who it was so a good friend of ours decided on revenge and shit on the hood of this guy's very nice sports car.

Sorry, no topless Jeep stories.

MDK210

I do have a theory and that is, at some point everyone in their life will involuntarily shit their pants. I’m not talking about being sick or being 90 yrs old either. Between the ages of 18-60 and in good health you will poop your pants.

JKbrick

I do have a theory and that is, at some point everyone in their life will involuntarily shit their pants. I’m not talking about being sick or being 90 yrs old either. Between the ages of 18-60 and in good health you will poop your pants.

Oh great after Tuesday I’ve still got 7 years to beat your odds

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I got this compliments of a pigeon on my way into work a couple weeks ago

Attachments

• IMG_20180824_212555_01.jpg
    IMG_20180824_212555_01.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 132

DogHouse

Years ago at a large house party (our house) someone purposely shit in our hot tub. A friend witnessed it and told us who it was so a good friend of ours decided on revenge and shit on the hood of this guy's very nice sports car.

Sorry, no topless Jeep stories.

Similar story here. Someone shit on our porch and I returned the favor when I took a shit in his washing machine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom