From Sahara to monster

sean.m.adams33

i hope someone didnt steal your rig! thats messed up! make sure you call the police asap!

It was stolen. I left for work at 4:30 in the morning. Called the police right away. Do not have a lot of confidence in them. Buddy had his jeep stolen about a month ago, with LoJack. He is now driving a new jeep as his was not recovered.
San Diego, #1 stolen vehicle. Jeep wrangler. I'm a statistic now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It was stolen. I left for work at 4:30 in the morning. Called the police right away. Do not have a lot of confidence in them. Buddy had his jeep stolen about a month ago, with LoJack. He is now driving a new jeep as his was not recovered.
San Diego, #1 stolen vehicle. Jeep wrangler. I'm a statistic now.

That sucks, sorry to hear man!! To bad you can't get the video footage from the border.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was hoping they would see this. I don't know about starting a thread. I'm 99% sure it's in Mexico by now. That's where the majority go.

I think most go to chop shops first, get stripped then sent down in pieces. Sad as it is. Either that or it was across the border before you even woke up in the morning.

HDGasser

That sucks ASS!!

Being that close to the border, and that time... I bet it was across the border with in 30mins.

Sorry to hear that, this is always my biggest fear... Especially rolling around topless. :grayno:

Abattoir

Sorry to hear about the loss.

I had a RAM that was almost lost in Mexico. I fortunately had an ignition break installed in it. They broke my ignition switch but it still would not start without the magic button. Pissed me off, and I bet them too, but at least my truck was still where I parked it.

hlax2525

I can't say how sorry I am man. You had a sick built up rig and whoever stole it can never appreciate the time and money that went into building it. Hopefully one day you can have your rig built up like that again. Sorry for the loss man

Top Bottom