FRIDAY #SHORTS : How Long Will it Take for the Tire to Leave the Ground?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, first off, Cindy and I are trying something a bit new with this Friday Shorts. Specifically, we've decided to revive an old sub-channel that we've had since... well, since pretty much the beginning of YouTube and in the past, we had used it for the specific purpose of posting up short video clips. Needless to say, that's how we intend to use it again now - for #shorts!

With that said, today's FRIDAY SHORTS will show you just how long it takes for our Jeep JT Gladiator with EVO Trailing Arms to be lifted in order for the tires to come off the ground. :cool:

With that said, click on the link below to see some of the crusty old clips we posted up years ago on our resurrected WAYALIFE Shorts YouTube Channel:

#jeep #jeepgladiator #trailingarms #wayalife #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #jeepjt #jtjeep #gladiatortruck #jeeptruck #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #prerunning

damn! that's a lot of lift, guessing a floor jack is out unless it's on a 14" or better platform
You can lift from the axle and get the tires off the ground that way but I don't have any jack stands that are tall enough to support the frame and allow the axle to fully droop too. LOL

Okay, first off, Cindy and I are trying something a bit new with this Friday Shorts. Specifically, we've decided to revive an old sub-channel that we've had since... well, since pretty much the beginning of YouTube and in the past, we had used it for the specific purpose of posting up short video clips. Needless to say, that's how we intend to use it again now - for #shorts!

With that said, today's FRIDAY SHORTS will show you just how long it takes for our Jeep JT Gladiator with EVO Trailing Arms to be lifted in order for the tires to come off the ground. :cool:

With that said, click on the link below to see some of the crusty old clips we posted up years ago on our resurrected WAYALIFE Shorts YouTube Channel:

#jeep #jeepgladiator #trailingarms #wayalife #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #jeepjt #jtjeep #gladiatortruck #jeeptruck #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #prerunning

WOW!! That’s crazy travel!

Top Bottom