FRIDAY #SHORTS : ACCUAIR Air Pistons Hard at Work

Oh man this looks like fun. Looks like the system was putting in some work! The real question is how did it feel in the Jeep and how did the Jeep respond? Thanks for all the work on this project! Excited to see the full video.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Another very cool video.

Maybe we should do an install video. Just a matter of finding the right gladiator to go under the knife. (He types with a sinister grin)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m pretty impressed with it actually. Seems like 99% of people with this lift would work perfect for them. Been thinking of getting a 4x4 trailer for behind the 392 and this would be a good option for that!!
Unfortunately, I don't think you can just bolt on this kit on a 392. That isn't to say that you couldn't make it work though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s a bummer!!
Yeah, it's the exhaust that get in the way. I've actually looked into it and just like anything, you could make it work but you'd have to do some creative thinking/fabricating.

That said, I'm actually hoping to start testing out something else that you might be interested in. Won't help with your trailer but still, something you might like. :)

Yeah, it's the exhaust that get in the way. I've actually looked into it and just like anything, you could make it work but you'd have to do some creative thinking/fabricating.

That said, I'm actually hoping to start testing out something else that you might be interested in. Won't help with your trailer but still, something you might like. :)
Sounds good. I’m excited.

Top Bottom