For the Love of God - PLEASE Read BEFORE You Buy

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. I bet the BBB people behind the desk are laughing their asses off too. This guy is something else.

You get to respond to them, correct?
Oh yeah, I responded with the following...

Myles Brinkley, you really are something. Yes, I told you to fuck off because you are dishonest, unwilling to take responsibility for your stupidity and for doing things just like this, reporting me to the BBB because of your inability to READ. I too have screen shots of everything that was actually said and I am providing them now INCLUDING, the product description on our STORE, not a YouTube installation video, that clearly states, "For use on 2021-Up Jeep Gladiator ONLY" and right at the top of the page. This is of course IMPORTANT being that you fail to mention in your complaint that you own a GMC Denali! As far as why I denied your return goes, our Return Policy, the one you were REQUIRED TO AGREE TO before placing your order clearly states, I "only accept new, unopened and unused items for return". You fully admitted that you attempted to install the mount you purchased and wanted to return it because it wouldn't work on your GMC Denali. That means, you "OPENED" and "USED" it and therefore, you are ineligible for a return.

response.png

I also included screen shots that I posted here. But, I'm sure they'll still side with him :rolleyes:

They're coming for him.

BobRossLives

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read. 3 pages of suspense and joy. I just spent 10 minutes reading through it and I may start again at the top. Props for holding your ground and prevailing!

J. Dub

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read. 3 pages of suspense and joy. I just spent 10 minutes reading through it and I may start again at the top. Props for holding your ground and prevailing!
haha same here. Better love story than twilight though :D

I laughed at this, but also realized that it's such a sad state of affairs that people can't admit they made a mistake. Really. Is it that hard to say, "you know what.... my bad. I thought it said something else or I misinterpreted it". This is called learning. Grow from your experiences.

Besides, any piece of metal is an antenna... you just need to size the booster wattage accordingly.

I laughed at this, but also realized that it's such a sad state of affairs that people can't admit they made a mistake. Really. Is it that hard to say, "you know what.... my bad. I thought it said something else or I misinterpreted it". This is called learning. Grow from your experiences.

Besides, any piece of metal is an antenna... you just need to size the booster wattage accordingly.
Yeah, most people are douchebags and won’t admit that, especially when a few bucks are on the line.

Top Bottom