For the gun nuts.

Lol. I get that. A gun with a rail, or a railed gun, is NOT the same thing as a rail gun. A rail gun fires an electromagnetic projectile.

Yeah, I knew what you meant, I was just saying, I think that is why they call it a "rail gun". It is indeed far from being a real rail gun. Real naval rail guns are friggin badass pieces of machinery. Its the kind of weapon only a nerd or Star Wars/ Star Trek fan would think up, yet they may end up replacing the heavy artillery cannons still used on our naval ships today.

How much are them rail guns?

Most likely in the low millions to make, but I'm positive many many millions went into the development and testing of the magnificent beasts.

Lol. I get that. A gun with a rail, or a railed gun, is NOT the same thing as a rail gun. A rail gun fires an electromagnetic projectile. One would think that the maker of high end next level firearms would know the difference (not you, the website).

Colt doesn't know the difference either.

Their "Rail Gun" is a straight forward Colt 1911 with MIM parts, contrast sights, and a sloppily fit tang that they think is worth over a grand.

No argument here on pricing. Just some cool ideas on some of it. Definitely some different ideas here and there. Not a sales pitch guys just sharing.

Top Bottom