For Sale: Rigid E2-series 10" driving lightbar

spicoli

SOLD

Selling a like-new Rigid Industries E2-series lightbar, 10inch, white LEDs, driving beam pattern - Rigid P/N: 17861.
click here for specs
These are currently $523 new at
$375

The wiring harness w/switch & fuse, mounting hardware, manual and stickers are all in the original sealed packages.
The light had been mounted on my bumper for 8months, I live in Seattle so we don't have rocks or ice laid on the road in winter, it looks brand new.

I'm selling it because I have 3 rigid lights in the driving pattern, and that is just more flood than I need, so I have replaced it with a spot version to compliment my other 2 rigid driving lights better. This is a great light and lights up the trail ahead of you like it is daylight for as far as my JW speaker high beams shine (8700evo2). Which is great coverage for a flood light.

Light and all the kit
IMG_3907.jpg

Top of the light
IMG_3908.jpg

Plug portion
IMG_3909.jpg

All packaged up in rigid packaging
IMG_3911.jpg

Last edited:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Hmm, I'll keep an eye on this to see how it goes. If you don't have any reasonable offers, I may PM you.

spicoli

Hmm, I'll keep an eye on this to see how it goes. If you don't have any reasonable offers, I may PM you.
Yeah not the best time of year to be selling stuff, but not in a hurry to sell. I'll keep you posted if I get lower offers.

It's not like its big font, red and bold or anything. :cheesy:

Man you guys crack me up on this forum... a bunch of smartasses.

Top Bottom