For Sale: JCR Vanguard Rear bumper w/ JCR Adventure Carrier $800

TheFett

Alright alright, so yet again I'm changing my mind. Look if the wife can do it with her damn shoes, then my argument is "It's my garage and I'll do what I want and please"......no you misunderstood me, that is what I say on the INSIDE ;)

SO......since I don't like to sleep on the sofa, and really thats because the dog claims it before I can, I'm selling this bumper and hoping to get enough for it that I can buy my swing AEV carrier to fit on my new bumper.

Nothing wrong with this bumper at all. Had it on the Jeep now for.....well this October 2015 will be exactly 1yr. I bought it directly from the boys at JCR (a great group of guys too). I bought it and then I had it all sand blasted and powder coated. So you will not need to have it powder coated and it is ready to mount up. I bought everything when I got this last year, so you get it ALL too!! I'm going to keep my RotoPax and my Rigid dually lights you see in the picture, but everything else is yours.

Ok so when NEW this whole setup minus powder coat cost me right around $1475.00
Powder & Sand Blasting cost me about $500 extra.
I never installed and used the 3rd brake light (2" LED light) so that is still new

I'm only asking $800 for everything and I feel that is more than fair given what your getting and the condition it is still in!: Thats the rear bumper, the swing carrier, hi-lift bracket, rotopax bracket and 2" LED.

IMG_8451.jpg IMG_8452.jpg IMG_8453.jpg IMG_8454.jpg IMG_8455.jpg IMG_8456.jpg

Items purchased new from JCR w/ that price and You get for only $800
JCR Full-width Vanguard Rear Bumper $669 new
JCR Adventure Tire Carrier $669 new
JCR Hi-Lift Jack bracket $59 new
JCR RotoPax bracket $59 new
JCR 2" LED Brake Light $19 new

I'm Located in South Florida, just let me know if there is a fellow Jeeper out there that might be interested! Thx guys!

lulu2533

Damm, this is the exact bumper and tire carrier that I am planning on purchasing. Why is everything so far away?!?!
GLWS

TheFett

Wish I was closer as well. GLWS

Damm, this is the exact bumper and tire carrier that I am planning on purchasing. Why is everything so far away?!?!
GLWS

I was just in Florida 2 weeks ago with my jeep. Went right by Port St. Lucie too. Timing..... I suck at it.:doh:

Thanks for all the interest guys, and happy Jeep'N. Hoosier sorry man, and thing is too for the past 2-3 weeks I've been getting ready to make this switch and was (like any Jeeper) constantly battling myself with my own decision :dont_know:, till just over the weekend I made the switch and ripped the bandaid off and put this up here for sale.

HoosierWolf

No worries. GLWS!

"constantly battling myself with my own decision" Boy do I know how this feels. (also a free bump for ya)

TheFett

Ok sorry been away for too long and honestly was allllmost about to put this back on the Jeep......like I said decisions decisions....lol Ok it's official I'm selling it for sure. I can ship it too if your interested. Hit me up on PM with your address and I'll get you a quote. Thx for checking in!

TheFett

Sold

Just a quick update here, and i would remove the thread but I cannot seem to find out how. Anyway, thanks for everyone who was looking at this thread, but the bumper has now found its home on a billet silver 2014 JKU! :clap2:

Scottkel

I know Im a little late to this party but I have one question regarding the lights - just want to make sure that this bumper does accept Rigid Duallys for the lights in the rear? Is that correct? How do they mount up?

Thanks!

SevenSlotSpartan

Every single time something that I'm either thinking about putting on my jeep or am going to put on my jeep gets put up for sale on here it's too far away!

Top Bottom