FLEX FRIDAY!! Let's See Pics of your Jeep Twisted Up!!

desertrunner

Friday Flex shot reminiscing of the good ol days when i still had my JK
wasnt a huge fan of the RK kit but damn it could flex...
disregard my buddy picking his ass :doh:

IMAG0182.jpg

desertrunner

Where is this photo taken?

Eagle Rock in Colorado Springs just behind the Broadmore hotel

not sure how accessible that trail is now. I left CO summer of 14' and when i left all that crazy flooding back there had the access road closed down

also happens to be the trail where i hydrolocked my engine at the trailhead during all that crazy flooding :doh:

photo (1).jpg

GraniteCrystal

Eagle Rock in Colorado Springs just behind the Broadmore hotel

not sure how accessible that trail is now. I left CO summer of 14' and when i left all that crazy flooding back there had the access road closed down

also happens to be the trail where i hydrolocked my engine at the trailhead during all that crazy flooding :doh:

View attachment 223858

I pegged it for somewhere here. Actually reminds me of a section on Slaughterhouse Gulch.

desertrunner

I pegged it for somewhere here. Actually reminds me of a section on Slaughterhouse Gulch.

If i remember right Slaughterhouse Gulch and Eagle Rock intersect right? I had some 4x4 book that i used to find that trail and i remember some trail with the name something gulch in that same area. Either way i used to get up there using Old Stage Rd but like i said i have no idea what the state of that road is now when i left it was closed down

edit ** just looked it up on Trail Damage and it was suran wrap that it has listed right next to eagle rock

it was chinamans gulch that i ran a few times that i was thinking up but thats no where near eagle rock haha

my profile flex shot is on chinamans gulch, pretty easy trail to run with a few really hard obstacles to test out the bigger rigs i actually used my winch 3 times the last time i ran that trail haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom