Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

wjtstudios

Hooked
Right on...I didn't catch my first salmon till I was in my late 30's...

I was lucky enough to be brought up on that river and landed my fish salmon there at 10. He’s only 6, he reeled it in himself but I had to support the rod for him. He did hook it, and it was a fair hook! Proud dad moment!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sunnysideup

DSCN0287.jpg
Catching fish with grandkids is pretty awesome!

This is a small cutthroat at a high mountain lake... we caught several and they were tasty!

Brute

Hooked
Heading east towards Chelan & Brewster in the morning to check out some fall trout fishing on an exploratory run...come back late Sunday...anyone else want to go?

Attachments

• IMG_3444.jpg
    IMG_3444.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 66

rl206

Heading east towards Chelan & Brewster in the morning to check out some fall trout fishing on an exploratory run...come back late Sunday...anyone else want to go?

Dang! I’ve always wanted to see your rig! I live in Wenatchee, of course I’m working on the westside this weekend...

rl206

I’ll see what I’m able to swing. With the baby coming in January it may go over like a fart in church. Keep ya posted. Congrats on the first steelhead though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My dad just got into camp there on the Hoh, he called 15 mins ago, no service once you get in so we'll see how he does. His buddy was there last weekend and wrecked em. If you guys want company let me know! Would be cool to see those rigs of yours' as well!

Brute

Hooked
My dad just got into camp there on the Hoh, he called 15 mins ago, no service once you get in so we'll see how he does. His buddy was there last weekend and wrecked em. If you guys want company let me know! Would be cool to see those rigs of yours' as well!

Roger that...I don't need much prodding to cruise the peninsula...all of the river systems are beautiful. I really like going up the Quinalt, Clearwater and the Queets...

Top Bottom