First Timer

RollingThunder89

Greeting from Anaheim Ca, just want to introduce myself. Purchased a jeep last year after I got into a car accident and totaled my BMW, after that ive been working on modding my JK myself since I dont sh*t money. I came across this forum and thought it would be a great idea to join and read what other more experience jeepers have to say.

I would like to go 4x4 on easy trails that dont put your JK at too much risk, since replacement parts are expensive. So with all that said message me if you or your group of jeepers are in the SoCal region and do light offroading on the weekends. I am a beginner fyi.

Have a great day

Greeting from Anaheim Ca, just want to introduce myself. Purchased a jeep last year after I got into a car accident and totaled my BMW, after that ive been working on modding my JK myself since I dont sh*t money. I came across this forum and thought it would be a great idea to join and read what other more experience jeepers have to say.

I would like to go 4x4 on easy trails that dont put your JK at too much risk, since replacement parts are expensive. So with all that said message me if you or your group of jeepers are in the SoCal region and do light offroading on the weekends. I am a beginner fyi.

Have a great day

Another Beemer to Jeeper here! Welcome Aboard :beer:

Have a great day
KIMG0008.JPGKIMG0009.jpegKIMG0011.JPGKIMG0010.jpegKIMG0013.JPGKIMG0014.jpeg

Sent from my E6790TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom