First Outing in My New Jeep

TLC Offroad

IMG_1481.jpgIMG_1489.jpgIMG_1499.jpg

I finally got time to go play with My new jeep I took it up to an old ghost town/ mining camp and got to play with My metal detector. I added a EVO Level Kit to get Me by until Spring time when I will add an Enforcer Lift, Tires and Rims,New Gears.

I have a Hard Rock Sliders on order and should be here in 2 to 3 weeks. Just though I would post a couple photo's My first outing.

I was not sure how the photo's would turn out, I took them with My I Phone and the sun was real bright so I could not see the screen. I love the desert here, lots of room to roam.

View attachment 164288View attachment 164289View attachment 164290

I finally got time to go play with My new jeep I took it up to an old ghost town/ mining camp and got to play with My metal detector. I added a EVO Level Kit to get Me by until Spring time when I will add an Enforcer Lift, Tires and Rims,New Gears.

I have a Hard Rock Sliders on order and should be here in 2 to 3 weeks. Just though I would post a couple photo's My first outing.

Where is this? This makes me want to get out of Alabama sometimes... I love it here but man it's gorgeous out there where you are

It is about 10 miles from My house out side of the Reno/ Sparks area that is Pyramid Lake in the back ground & is in a Ghost Town call Pyramid City. I'm right next to a mine shaft off to the side about 30 foot from Me, I go out and roam the desert with My metal detector just to get away from work. I'm self employed and work way to much.

It is about 10 miles from My house out side of the Reno/ Sparks area that is Pyramid Lake in the back ground & is in a Ghost Town call Pyramid City. I'm right next to a mine shaft off to the side about 30 foot from Me, I go out and roam the desert with My metal detector just to get away from work. I'm self employed and work way to much.

That sounds like the life haha

Top Bottom