Finally..First Jeep Ever

Dkdelgad

This was years in the making..I’ve wanted a Jeep for the past 5 Years. Just bought a 2018 JLU Rubicon last Tuesday and have taken it off roading in big bear California Friday and Saturday...Completely stock. Only mod that I did was take off the end caps on the steel bumper to make it a stubby. I met Eddie last year at the Bolsa Chica Jeep event and told him that I wanted one because his videos inspired me. I can’t wait to start doing some mods and learning from Jeepers on the Forum.

Attachments

• 113BAFD8-326D-4AE5-884F-60325C769F99.jpg
    113BAFD8-326D-4AE5-884F-60325C769F99.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 68
This was years in the making..I’ve wanted a Jeep for the past 5 Years. Just bought a 2018 JLU Rubicon last Tuesday and have taken it off roading in big bear California Friday and Saturday...Completely stock. Only mod that I did was take off the end caps on the steel bumper to make it a stubby. I met Eddie last year at the Bolsa Chica Jeep event and told him that I wanted one because his videos inspired me. I can’t wait to start doing some mods and learning from Jeepers on the Forum.

I remember that feeling when I got my first Jeep years ago. Congrats, it’s really an exciting thing to own a Jeep. WAYALIFE is a great place to be if you’re a Jeep owner too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations on your purchase of your first Jeep. Eddie and Cindy are very inspiring with their videos. They do a great job of showing how you can do some of the modes yourself.

Have fun with your Rubicon our on the trails and be safe. :rock:

Congrats!!! There is nothing better than the feeling of owning your first jeep, besides maybe the feeling of getting your second or third jeep haha!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom