Fiat based "Baby Jeep"

RodCyn

teyd.jpg

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/10/fiat-based-baby-jeep-spied-testing.html

It's bad enough that they are slowly adding the ugly Fiat styling lines to some of the existing jeep line up, now they are going to produce full-on ugly fiat based jeeps that will probably not do well in the U.S.

What when why but this thing shouldn't even have the mention of a jeep in it. and when you go to that link what the shit is that guy smiling about, how much of a stupid idea they have. must be a joke.:puke:

It's bad enough that they are slowly adding the ugly Fiat styling lines to some of the existing jeep line up, now they are going to produce full-on ugly fiat based jeeps that will probably not do well in the U.S.

X's2! Me no likey:(

Meh, it is what it is. Says right in the article that they will make it look more like a jeep (squared and chunky) for the jeep version.

If they need to put stuff out like this in order to keep a real Jeep around then so be it.

I have to say the Fiat 500c are pretty cool for a small car. I think they actually look good, even more so when its an abarth edition, but that stupid thing looks so awkward! Its like a crossover going through puberty...

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Fiat/Chrysler cannot be serious about this. That's an urban car. They obviously do not understand the American market. For the most part off road in Europe is a no-no, big time. It may be a niche market here, but it's a big niche market. Most of the European nations are a few hundred miles across, east to west and north to south. We are thousands of miles in every direction. There's a reason Fiat left the American market a long time ago and they may do it again if this is their best.:twocents:

Top Bottom