Fellow jeeper passed away. Great story

ssh6314

A fellow jeeper named Andrew passed away a few days ago here in Washington. He was just a kid. His dad and him where building up a YJ together when he passed. The story started circulation on Facebook a few days ago. Just the family asking for anyone fellow jeepers who wanted to attend. The turn out was huge. Jeeps lined the streets for miles and miles and miles for Andrew. It was great to be apart of.

Rest In Peace Andrew: http://youtu.be/ZiXmvnco3Oo

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
A fellow jeeper passed away a few days ago. He was just a kid. His dad and him

I was going to post about this yesterday but chose to get the word out in private to the guys I know up north because the original message I got from FB was the guys letter to another forum/club.

ssh6314

I didn't know him at all or the particular club he was associated with. Though he lived 30 min from me. I just thought the video was awesome. There really where thousands of people and every jeep under the sun there. Was really cool.

Brankz

I didn't know him at all or the particular club he was associated with. Though he lived 30 min from me. I just thought the video was awesome. There really where thousands of people and every jeep under the sun there. Was really cool.

Do you know how he die?

ssh6314

The FB post didn't say, Brankzie.

They didn't give any info. Except that they where building a YJ together and that they would love for some fellow jeepers to come out. Through the power if Facebook and forums like this. It turned from a request to his jeep club to thousands and thousands from all over Washington and Oregon

Here is the picture that was included with the video etc.

Attachments

• 1403494307410.jpg
    1403494307410.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 259

Brankz

They didn't give any info. Except that they where building a YJ together and that they would love for some fellow jeepers to come out. Through the power if Facebook and forums like this. It turned from a request to his jeep club to thousands and thousands from all over Washington and Oregon

Here is the picture that was included with the video etc.

Wow he was just a lil kid 17 years old

Serg5000

This is the one thing I don't understand. He was young and had his entire life ahead of him.

R.I.P. Young man.

BigBoy

That's totally awesome. I saw the Facebook post yesterday. I already had obligations for the day or I would have made the drive. Very happy to see the support!

R.I.P. Andrew

This is the one thing I don't understand. He was young and had his entire life ahead of him.

R.I.P. Young man.

Serg that will be a question that will plague mankind for eternity. For me I now God is in control and He does things we cannot fathom. Young Andrew rest peacefully. Your family is in our prayers.

R/
Will

DA RUNT

Always sad when you lose someone, even more so at such a young age. Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Top Bottom