Feeler - Gobi roof rack for JKUR - Denver

GraniteCrystal

Good for you, glad someone finally bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome! Congrats! Money for 37s.

nice!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations!
Thanks guys! Officially could pull the trigger on 37s. Thought I had a plan but now I'm second guessing it. Don't want to put 37s on stock wheels. If aftermarket, should I do bead locks? I go around and around in my head. Glad the money is there now though!

Thanks guys! Officially could pull the trigger on 37s. Thought I had a plan but now I'm second guessing it. Don't want to put 37s on stock wheels. If aftermarket, should I do bead locks? I go around and around in my head. Glad the money is there now though!

Congrats on the sell! If you're gonna get new wheels, spend the extra on beadlocks. You'll wish you had them the day you derail a tire. I have aftermarket wheels (not beadlocks) right now, but will be going to atx slabs when I swap axles in a couple months.

GraniteCrystal

Congrats on the sell! If you're gonna get new wheels, spend the extra on beadlocks. You'll wish you had them the day you derail a tire. I have aftermarket wheels (not beadlocks) right now, but will be going to atx slabs when I swap axles in a couple months.

With non-beadlocks, don't you just put air back in the tire and keep going? For the difference in price, I could get an ARB compressor

benatc1

Hooked
that's awesome you can pull the trigger! if it were me I'd do bead locks- basically do it once and be done. I'm now sure what you normally wheel on but if your thinking rocks it's probably better to just go for it. I'm eyeing beadlocks and 37s but wished I would have just bought the beadlocks instead of my aftermarket wheels, price can be a factor tho

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom